Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Amazing News

I JUST BOUGHT AN AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS 7-QUART KITCHENAID MIXER!!!!!!  I am so excited :)  No recipes to share as of right now... I just had to share this fabulous news.  I have wanted a larger mixer (ours is an ancient 4.5-quart) since I started baking; this one was really too small to double any batches of things, which can be annoying.  My dad always used to want a bigger one too, and the kind that cranks the bowl up and down, not the head tilt like we have.  I ordered it with him this afternoon and I think he was happy!  It was a rather amazing deal, so if you were in the market for a new mixer, go to the Beyond the Rack website!  The downside is that I now need to wait 2-3 weeks for it to ship, but it will all be worth it when it comes in.  Wahoo!

My gorgeous new baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment