Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Glazed Doughnut Muffins

Just a quick update tonight.... I am half asleep after a bad night of sleep last night, and a day of teaching puberty today, and I need to be ready for our field trip to Old Sturbridge Village tomorrow!  Ohhh end of the year craziness!

Today after work I made glazed doughnut muffins, and they were just as great as the last time I made them (which Mom claimed not to remember but .  I made them to celebrate Amanda's good news, and I brought them to her house tonight with Kenzie.  She texted me a video of Matty thoroughly enjoying one, so I was glad that I whipped them up! 

These are not only delicious, they are pretty quick to make.  I like when baked goods can be made in one bowl; there is no "cream the butter and sugar, then in a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients."  I could do it all in my gorgeous mixer.  The cinnamon and nutmeg spice the cake perfectly, and they rise higher than any other muffin or cupcake!  They have the most beautiful domed tops.  Then you make a quick glaze, dunk them in, and you have so-called "Krispy Kreme muffins."  I kept one to eat myself, and I am pretty pumped that I did.

Recipe:
glazed doughnut muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment